Saturday we spend the day working and we went to home depot in Mansfield. We got sided tracked and went school clothes shopping. I could not believe how much nice stuff Burlington Coat factory has. Man I loved their cribs. They were all set up and did not have the drop down sides. I could easily reach in them. Though I am not short so I guess my opinion is not the best. We had fun planning and looking at baby stuff. I ended up buying a bunch of clothes for the girls for winter. I need to head back there next time Randy gets paid. Then we went home. What a day!!!!
Sunday we got up early and headed out to Cosi. Bought tickets to watch the 3d dolphins and whales. We also seen the titanic exhibit. So much fun.
Then we came home and had dinner with my sis. We talked about cribs and how to save money. What you need and what you do not need. That was very fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment