Friday, July 23, 2010

My husband the wood working man























My husband is making our next child's crib set. Including the changing table. I am so excited!! I know he is going to do the best job. I found this crib on ebay and I just love it!! I love the arch and how pretty it is. I think it will be perfect! The changing table is not exactly the color I am going to do it but I love the design and I think it will work well. I love the side drawers. I will probably put wipes in them. I am very excited about planning this baby. So much fun to plan ahead. I think I might plan ahead for now on. If it is a boy I plan on using the rocket bedding. I love it so much!!! I like the green if it is a girl. Just because I am tired of traditional pastel colors. I want something bold and cute!! I think it is so funny how I am more ready then most people getting ready to pop!!! Lol!!!!!! Well I thought I would share because I love planning and finding what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment