Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer coming to an end!! Update on everything!!! Been awhile!


Wow what a summer. Well shortly after Tina won first place Randy's car started having trouble. We freaked!!!We were left with only choice. This choice ended up being a "Blessing" in disguise. We decided to take a loan out. We could then pay off all our cars, get the car fixed, put in new flooring, and get some things done. I am sure Suzie Ormen would disagree but we had no choice. So we did that. We have been very busy doing home improvements. Then Randy cut his index finger on the table saw while cutting flooring. He had to have surgery. Damn him!! So now I am waiting on him to recover so things can start moving again.

Right now we are focusing on small projects that he can do. Staining the front porch, cleaning the garage. installing a new opener. So that is what we are doing on Saturday. Then Sunday we are going back to Cosi. We recently bought a membership.

Oh and Tina lost the tournament games unfortunately. They had an off day. Oh well. She plans on playing in the fall so all is good. I am very excited for her.

Well while we had some hard times with one car. We were able to catch everything up with the loan money. Put some money back and now we are planning a baby!!! Yes everything fell into place sooner than we though. We have this cycle then we start trying. I cannot believe how things just fell!!

Ava also had her first haircut!! Can you believe I finally had it done? I must be crazy! Anyway I almost cried but I am over it now.

Tina and I also got new glasses!! Yippee!!!

Best of all my husband is making all our baby's furniture!!! He is making the crib and the dresser! I am so excited! I am working on finding what I want! I am so happy. I have a whole baby list of things on Amazon. I so hope I can work that would help out so much!! Well I will start blogging here again if I can. I get busy and sometimes do not have time. I am very happy though and ready for my future!


No comments:

Post a Comment