Thursday, May 13, 2010

Weekend


Friday was awesome. Randy got home early and we got the pizza on. I made a chicken pesto pizza with veggies and he made the pepperoni pizza for the girls.We ate and headed out to the ball field. Tina did awesome at batting I actually have a few videos that I am going to share at some point. I want to splice them together and make one. This turned out to be the first game they lost so far. Ridgedale had alot of bigger players. But life is not fair so I guess we move on and continue playing. It's all about having fun anyway.Avanelle decided to be her little rotten self and she ran onto the field to be with her sissy. Randy had to chase her down. That girl can run. She might be petite but she can run! So that was the game. Tina had alot of fun!!

We then went home and went around the block. I never knew we could have an adventure going around the block but boy did we. Avanelle and Tina took off running like they do. I kept saying come back and stop. Of course they did not listen. Tina ran very fair ahead Avanelle. Randy and I were trying to catch up and Avanelle fell. I then told both girls that running that far ahead is not a safe thing to do. It is a family walk not a marathon. Of course Tina was tired and started crying. She felt like I was blaming her for Avanelle falling when that was not the case. Avanelle falls every time we go around the block. I just think that if Tina would stay closer to the group Avanelle would too. Finally she stopped crying halfway around. Then this big bulldog without a leash decided to attack my dog. I had to kick the damn thing off of her. Then the dog when home and tried to catch up with us for some more. I was super pissed at that point. People need to leash their dog!!!! Next time I will call the authorities. Luckily the dog did not hurt Lexi since I kicked the dog off.I guess we are going to have to pick a different block to walk around.

That now gets me to the weekend. I had to work 12 hour shifts as always. Kind of sucked but I do love spending time with my clients. One of them has finally learned my name and says it constantly. Funny because I am the only person's name she knows and mine is the hardest name. Saturday I worked came home took a hot bath and relaxed with my hubby. We fell asleep watching Casablanca ( one of my favorite movies) So romantic. I had a glass of wine that relaxed me way too much and caused me to fall asleep.

Sunday, I woke up to heart shaped pancakes with the words I love you written in the syrup and butter. So sweet!! Tina was a grump!! She was so cranky. I did not get to spend time with her but right before I left. She finally said Happy Mother's day and gave me a rose. She made me a snow globe with her face at school. I love those homemade gifts!! The card she made me had a hint of what my present was lol. My favorite part of mother's day seeing those neat projects that they have made me. I love collecting them for later. Then I went to work. Randy went and spent time with his mother while I was at work. I really wish I could have went. Really sucked. I did not get to see anyone.

I then came home at 9 pm and Randy had my favorite thing waiting for me. A card. It said : To my sweetheart on mother's day. He wrote me to how he cannot wait to have another child with me and that I am the best mother he knows. I cried!!! I cannot wait either. I love being his wife and being the mother of his children. I could not have picked a better partner. Finally something I got right besides being a mother of course. I think Randy makes up for all the mistakes I have made. Finally something permanent something that is going to last. We have been having so much fun planning our third child. I really cannot wait to get the show on the road. We are not ready yet we still have a few things to get straightened out.

What a great mother's day morning. It is nice being appreciated. I hope everyone else had a great mother's day. I know I did. My eighth mother's day was awesome!! I just wish I could have been home all day. But I really did have a great morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment