



Christina had practice yesterday and I could not believe how much the girls complained! Christina said it felt like a desert outside and that she was going to jump in our 69 degree water. I told her go ahead but you will be cold. So I took the kids to the pool and let them get in. Tina stayed in for like 20 minutes. She was freezing when she got out. I then turned on the sprinkler and let the girlies play with that.
Wow I cannot believe how much fun kids have with sprinklers. They have to be the best invention ever! They loved getting in the pool for a minute too. I am so excited for summer. I think I am just as bad as the kids if not worse. Ava would not stop drinking the water. I put my camera on a different setting and captured her doing that. I could not seem to get a good shot of Tins. I have a whole bunch of the side of her head. I got one decent one. I thought I taught her better than that he he.
Anyway we had a great day. Daddy was at school and we spent some much needed time together. I have to work four days in a row. They are not used to that. I am going to feel bad but we need the extra money. Child support is not coming anymore. So I think this was just the thing for us. I even put them both to bed. I even snuggled with them on the couch for a few. I love my girls. They are my world. I am gong to miss them terribly this weekend. Tis life though. Always bills to pay. Never can make enough money so it seems.
No comments:
Post a Comment