Weekend came and went. Kind of like my lilacs in the the backyard.
Friday Tina had a game. She won her game of course. She need a little practice batting but that will come. Still want to take her to the batting cages. She strike out once. I am proud of her she is learning and having so much fun. We went home had icecream and went for a family walk. Then we put the kids to bed. Randy and I drank some wine and had a great evening talking and laughing. He lit some candles. What a nice night.
Saturday we woke up and ate a big breakfast. We got ready to go to Prairie Oaks. Of course dumb ass me forgot the sunscreen in the car. I was wearing a tank top and I got burned really good all over my neck and shoulders. Randy did too. The girls did not get burned at all. We walked around there for awhile then played on the playground and went home. Randy and I started dicussing the pool and how we are going to do things. We measured things out. Tina went to my exs mom's house. Randy and I were so tired from walking all day that we fell asleep on each other. We figured out real quick that the sun takes alot of out you. We spent the evening sleep and putting aloe on. So romantic.
We woke up Sunday. We got our crap in order and went out and got the pool stuff. We came home and Randy put it up while I made chicken on the grill. We had salads with chicken in them. We put Ava down for a nap and we took a nap while the pool was filling. Then we woke Ava up and went out to get the rest of the things. Chemicals and a cover. Before we knew it the pool was filled. We tested the water and have to put chemicals in it today. It's not a big pool but perfect for our family of four. It's 36 inches deep and 12 feet in diameter.
The kids went to bed and we went outside for a fire and ice cream. We then went to bed. I was so tired.
Avanelle cannot wait to swim. She tired to climb up the side of the pool. She told us that she did not want to go bye byes she wants to go swimming. Kids are so cute. So that was my weekend. Now back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment