Sunday, May 2, 2010

Friday Saturday Sunday, Life does not get much better!!!




When I say life cannot get much better I mean it!!

Friday night my family and I went to the ball park to watch Tina's scrimmage. She is getting so much better batting. Randy was very happy because he got to help coach. That man loves helping out!! It's been hard for him not to. But with school and everything we made the best decision regarding him being a full-time coach vs helping. Hopefully he can for Ava. By then we should be where we want to be. More money and done with school. Anyway Ava got restless. Thank goodness for bubbles. Where would I be without them? We went to a field away from the games. We had fun blowing bubbles and catching them. Before I knew it Ava wanted to go to the car. She fell asleep in her car seat. So I was stuck in the car!! Sucked!! But when you have two kids you cannot be everywhere.

After the scrimmage we went to Aldis but they were closed. So we went home and got the kids ready for bed. We had to get ready for going to the zoo. I was kind of worried about the weather. So Randy and I put Ava to bed and Tina. We went outback and had a nice fire. We had a glass of wine and talked together. So nice. I enjoy those alone times. Hard to come by with two girls. Very energetic girls.

Well we woke up Saturday and got everything ready. We decided to face the storm. We packed a lunch to eat there. i wanted to keep it cheap. We are saving for a baby . I have to watch what we spend. So we got to the zoo parked and went in. We were pleasantly surprised by how there was very little crowd. Lucky us it did not rain. I was so happy. We got to see everything. Tina and I loved the manatees. Ava not so much. She seemed scared of them. I got so many great pictures. I will share a few above. Well we then went home after we seen everything. We cleaned ourselves up and went shopping. We came home ate dinner. Tina had a friend stay.

Sunday morning Randy and I put a movie in for the girls in the playroom while we stayed in bed. The playroom is off our room so they were close. We talked about baby names. We have Corbin Lee for a boy and Lorali or Aster for a girl. We joked around and had a pillow fight. Only seven more months!! So much to do before we are there. Well we made a big breakfast as usual and got ready for the day. We decided to watch Wuthering Heights. I have been reading the book and wow!! What a great book!! My new favorite. So romantic. Really set the mood for later.

We then went to the park, climbed the hill and ate lunch. Unfortunately the Ava had an accident on the way to the bathroom. She peed on Randy. Accidents happen. We went home changed her clothes then went to Miejers. We came home made dinner and took a walk. So nice. Ava had to jump in ever puddle. I taught her how lol!!! So funny! Kids need so experience it. You are only a kid once. Why not enjoy it? That's how I feel about it. I never get mad. I am just glad to have the two of them. So now I am waiting on Randy and we are going to drink wine and listen to romantic music. I have to say I love my marriage. We are good to each other. I think people think we put a front. No we are real. Crazy in love!! I feel bad that some people are jealous. Go out and find it. I believe it is out there for everyone. Good night!! Love each other. Love is the best gift. Have a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment