Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer here we come!!! And other things




I had to work all weekend but my girls spent Sunday afternoon in our pool with the neighbors. They had so much fun. Randy and I got in the pool ourselves after I got off work. So nice. Memorical day we are going to have a little cook out and let the girls swim. I have to work so it has to be lunch. Anyway I am so excited about our pool opening. Ava and I are going to spend the days getting in and learning how to swim. I got a new cute bathing suit that I hope to feel even better in by the end of summer. I am gong to look great!! I already think I am looking just wonderful. I have been getting compliments all the time. There are not many pictures of Tina due to her playing with her friends when Randy was taking pictures. I am sure there will be plenty of them later.

On another note I am going to take the 10 day challenge starting today. I am going to do the 4 mile fast walk for 10 days straight. I hope to do some major weight loss. I want a few inches off and a couple pounds. Wish me luck. Been having period problems so that might slow me down. We will see.

Another thing Randy and I have talked and we want to move our ttc up to November due to too many kids already having birthdays in August. So hopefully I will be very sick and pregnant in the month of December. I cannot wait til we can try. I am so excited about finally planning a baby. Might sound silly to some but I feel more in control. I feel more ready when we have things planned out. Wish us luck. Means I am going to have to change out ticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment