Wednesday, May 19, 2010

No!!!!!


Avanelle is in her terrible twos. Or terrific twos. I guess it matters what day it is. Yesterday she was getting into things and I redirected her to a safe activity, and she told me no and for me to say yes. I had to laugh. She is getting so bossy. She thinks she knows everything. Somedays I have to take a deep breath and look at all my training. When I worked at TriRivers I worked with two year olds. I can do this!! I showed her the timeout chair yesterday. She knows where it is. I probably won't use it til she is three. I think I started way too early with time out with Tina. But good news she hardly ever has to go to timeout. She knows to listen. Avanelle on the other hand tells me she is not going to listen. I tell her if she does not listen then she is going to be in trouble. She tells me no trouble!! No point arguing with a two year old. We will get through this.... I cannot wait til she is three. Life is so much easier at that age. They are so helpful and agreeable. So there is light at the end of the tunnel. I just have to believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment