
It's been an adjustment. We have done a great job though. Balancing everything can be tough at times. But that is life. A balancing act. Randy has an A in his class. I am very proud of him. I have to say that I am not sure he would be doing this well without me. I have to keep him on task. He tends to get distracted easily. I call him when I am at work and keep him on what he needs to do. But the rest is all him. He is determined to make a better life for his family. I love that about him. He is driven. Whatever he does I know he will do a great job. He is a worker a very hard worker.
He is starting to get connections at work. He is making alot of friends. I actually cannot imagine anyone not liking my husband. He is probably the sweetest guy I know. He has a new back -up job. Hopefully someday he has a better job at whirlpool. Maybe once he gets his degree.
I love my husband and support him. Keep an eye out in three years he may have his degree and be doing great things!
No comments:
Post a Comment