Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday sickness and two kids not as easy as it looks


Well here I was driving home from dropping off Tina and all of a sudden Avanelle is hacking. I look back and she threw up all over herself. Not to be gross or anything but it was green!!! Kind of scared me. So I got home and cleaned her up. Looks like I am staying home today. No ball game for me. Kind of sucks but hey my daughter is sick.

That is one thing about being the mother of two. You are cut up in two different pieces. I am only one person so I cannot take care of Avanelle and be at the game at the same time. I feel bad about it but I have to deal with the sick child who needs me more first.

Wait til I have three... or four ( if Randy wants four). Not sure what I will do then. But at the end of the day I love being a Mommy. It is challenging but very rewarding. Plus I am good at it. I know too many people that think having two is a piece of cake I cannot wait til they find out the truth. It is very hard because sometimes you have to choose. You never have time to yourself. Just when you think hey one is asleep, then the other comes home. Just when you think all I have to do is get the youngest one down. She refuses to sleep. Just when you think all is well, something goes wrong. It is never ending. Just when you think the laundry is caught up you have a sick child and you suddenly puke clothing to wash. Just when you think your husband and you have time, you fall asleep with exhaustion. Just when you think that you can go back to school you think when in the hell would I have time? Seriously it is never ending. I am so tired all the time and I have so many chores constantly. There is always a load of dishes in the dish washer and always a load in the clothes washer. Always something. Motherhood is defiantly not for the weak or the lazy! Or even for the inpatient. Nothing is going to be perfect but you take it as it comes and deal with one problem at a time. Someday I might get a whole day to do nothing. When they are in college! Hopefully they are not living at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment