
My husband is one of a kind. There is no man as thoughtful, respectful or hardworking as he is. Everyday I wake up glad that I found him. My husband is there. He helps around the house without being asked. He makes me coffee in the morning. He puts our family first.
He is working a double on Friday to help our family. He is going to school to better his family. He spends time with us and makes us laugh. My girls and I are so grateful. I do not miss an opportunity to tell him how much I love and appreciate him. I do. I know how lucky I am. He makes me dinner and brings it to me. How many people's husband's do that? Not many. He is the love of my life.
Sometimes you do not end up with your first puppy love. Sometimes you find real love. I have and I just want to blog today and say that I have a very rare type of husband. I am glad for that. He wants to be here. He feels
I am on this site called cafemom and everyday there is someone griping because their husband does not do these things. I say do not settle. I think if your husband does not want to help you then he does not respect you. You can find someone that will. I am living proof of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment