Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nesting

Alright now I know I am getting close. I am getting so aggravated by the fact that everything is not ready. I am actually online right now writing a list of things I still need. I have been cleaning like crazy and cramping in the morning. I really think its a matter of time. Monday is my doctors appointment I am hoping he has some news. I hope I am thinned out or something. I really cannot wait to have this baby and finally get life in order. Randy doesn't get it because he is not the one who feels all the kicks and knows that at any second this baby could come and we are not completely ready. Its his first kid and he just doesn't get it. I am having crazy dreams too. Last night I dreamt of blood. I went to the bathroom and there was blood all over my hand and everywhere. Then I had the baby and she was fat! Somehow I hurt her, when I was trying to feed her. Then I woke up and realized I was having mensuration like cramps. I been having those every morning lately. I really hope this is my last weekend working 12 hour shifts. I don't know if I will be able to do it much longer. I am tired sore and my body is has had it. My legs are in constant pain. Resting does no good, walking does no good, bananas does no good, calcium does nothing either. Massage works for awhile. I am just tired and I am ready for this little girl to get here. Hopefully next week or the first week of December. I have my money on the first week of Dec. Well I am off to clean and price some more things. My husband and I need to talk. Have a great Thanksgiving! I have to work so I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment