Wednesday, November 28, 2007

getting things ready, Tina, and odds and ends

Randy seems to think that next week is the week. I kind of think so too. We are getting the crib today since Walmart in Marion does not have it in stock. Probabl;y have to go to Columbus. Walmart sucks here! I am so ready for this baby.

Tina got new glasses yesterday. I had to pay for them and now I have to wait for Jeffs half. Who knows how long that will take. She got princess ones with little bows on the side they look so cute on her. I cant wait for her to get them. Should be in next week.

I think I am going to take Nikkias advice and go walking today. It might help. I also heard spicy foods, sex, nipple stimulation and c astral oil. I heard the oil is bad for you and the baby so that's out. The rest doesn't sound bad lol. I am sure there are a few Randy agrees with. I just hope this is over soon. I really need to have my body back. I think Randy would like to hug me without our daughter in the way. Well everyone have a great day! I am off to clean walk and whatever else I can do to get something started.

No comments:

Post a Comment