Monday, November 5, 2007

My weekend and crazy me

Randy and I painted the baby's room. We are not expert painters or anything but the room looks nice. I am glad to see things coming together. I went to the surprise party for my grandma, only to be shocked to see that she was smoking. I guess the talk is coming soon. I am really not looking forward to it. I am very upset with my relatives they should of been respectful and not smoked around her. They all know how hard it is to quit. I did not stay long at the party the smoke was enough to kill you. Plus the drinking my relatives do I cannot tolerate. I was tired too. So Randy and I went home and spent the evening alone. Christina stayed at my moms. My mom left early too so she was not at the party very long. I started having false labor contractions and I had them off and on on Sunday. I had a few this morning but nothing progressive. I really think I will be lucky to make it til Dec. Especially since I am having false contractions already. My body just aches constantly and I cant wait for it to be over. I am ready to hold that baby. ( I became an aunt over the weekend too.)

I found out today that I left my keys at Randy's moms house. I have to work today and I have no way of getting there. I cannot believe me. Its ok I don't really need my car til tomorrow. Hopefully Randy can get my keys while I am at work. I cant believe I forgot my coat with my keys in it. I really hope they still are there. Thats my only copy. Well I guess I am off to take Tina to school. I hope I have a better day with my contractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment