Friday, November 30, 2007
Maybe she dropped?
My belly feels lower for some reason I hope this means Ava decided to drop. I am still experiencing cramps and some pressure in my vaginal and rectal areas. I hope this means labor is coming soon. Randy's dad has been out of town and he gets back today so after today I am free to go into labor. I hope I get induced though. Its so much easier and faster. I will know what day and Randy can plan it off and I can start my maternity leave. I really am getting too stressed out about work. Its funny how you are the one who does everything and if you make a few mistakes you are the first person that gets pointed out. I really need a break and then I am going to decide if its better to look for another job. As much as I like my job, nobody appropriates me and I am not treated like I should be. Today Ava mobile comes in the mail. Its an ocean wonders mobile, it lights up fish on the ceiling. It was very hard to find at a decent price so I am so lucky. I cant wait to put in on the crib. The border gets put up this weekend. I am feeling so much better now that we are just about ready. I cant wait to see the child Randy and I made together. He is going to be a great father to both of our little girls. Well I hope everyone has a great day. Tonight is my last night of work and I am off for the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment