Tuesday, November 27, 2007

37 Weeks

I am now 37 weeks. I found out at my appointment that I am 2 cm dilated and fifty percent thinned out. I really hope this happens soon. We are almost ready. Hopefully we get the new crib today. I got the border in the mail yesterday. I still need a mobile and breastpump but other than that I think we are ready for our little girl. I think yesterday was a wake up call for Randy he finally realizes how close it is. I do too and I also know that Avas day is her day. I will throw people out if they talk about the name I will not mention. I am tired of taking a back seat to certain peoples baby and pregnancy. Ava will get her day! I mean my baby shower was not bad but there was alot of talk about someone elses baby when the day was suppose to be about Ava. I mean I have experienced worse. I was hooked up to an iv dehydrated in Er and all they could talk about was her perfect pregnancy and how she was afraid she was going to loose the baby when it came out. Ava will get her day! I am still having these pains so hopefully she is here soon. I have a feeling next week will be the week. I will keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment