Sunday, November 18, 2007
I think it's called hormones
Ok I am tired of being pregnant I cannot wait to have this baby. There are times when I am very moody. I think Randy and I may have our first real argument if I don't get a hold of myself. He is really annoying me. I feel like he criticizes everything I do. It could be just me, my body is going through alot as I get bigger. I am also super stressed out about having the baby, I really don't feel like I am ready, I am ready but I dont think I have everything. I wish we never bought this house sometimes because I think we would have everything right now. We are just now ahead on our bills but mortgage payment is coming and so is the baby and I really hope we get the few things we need before she comes. I just am so stressed and kind of depressed. Randy of course doesn't feel that way he is a guy he doesn't know what a baby needs. I have to tell him and I don't think he will get it til she is here. I love Randy but he has big changes coming and I don't think he realizes how much you change when you have a child. I just hope everything between us is the same. I really am scared that things will change. I think its because things changed between Jeff and I. Not in a good way either. A baby adds alot of stress to a relationship and I don't think he realizes that either. I guess I probably should talk to him about these things but I am afraid I will cry .My emotions are up and down all around even. Well if anyone has any advice feel free to give it I need all I can get. I am really open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment