Friday, November 9, 2007

Doctors appointment

Yesterday I had my 34 week check up. Lately everyone has been telling me how I only look 5 months pregnant. It got me a little worried so I asked Brenda if she was worried and she told me I just carry babies well. Everything looked good, the babys heart was good and I was measuring right on. Brenda also told me how they had a meeting in the morning with their students that they are teaching and they mentioned my HG case and how my insurance would not help me. I cant believe I am a training tool lol. I guess one good thing came out of my HG besides Avanelle. Brenda told me that next time she sees me I will be in the safe zone and ready to pop at anytime. I really hope it doesnt happen at work. I will have to wait for someone to release me and that could suck. I think I just want induced, but I dont get to make that decision. I am now 160. I gained a pound in the last few weeks. I went from 154 to 134 then I went back up to 154. Now I am finally 160. So in all if you count gaining it back , which that's how the doctor counts it I have gained 6 pounds from my original weight.

I have to work all weekend long and Monday so I wont be on here alot. I am exhausted now. After I take Tina to school I plan to try to sleep for an hour more or so. Brenda told me to rest when I can. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend. I know I will try to. I have to work 24 hours out to 48. I am off next weekend I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment