Monday, November 12, 2007
I usually have all the anwers
I am usually the one who has all the anwsers when it comes to my kid and I am amazed by how stumped I am. Christina is going through alot right now, New Stepfather, New Sister, Going to school, Father in Iraq for 15 months, and I went back to work recently. Thats alot for a five year old to deal with. Well anyway last night she was horrible and if you know my child you know that she is very well mannered and behaved. She refused to get out of the bath tub. She started talking like a baby and crying. It took an hour to finally get her in bed. I just cried my eyes out. I asked Randy what I was doing wrong. As usual he reassured me that she is just going through alot and we will have these nights. I hope she knows that I love her and if there is anyone in the world she can talk to its me. I may not know everything and I cant fix everything but I give good hugs and I love her like nobody else does. I am sure I am over worrying. I am just going to give her extra attention and make sure she knows I am here for her. Randy is going to do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment