Monday, April 30, 2007
Bad Start
I had a very bad start this morning. I already have vomited. I guess I should have ate the crackers than dranked the 7up. You live and learn I guess. I cannot believe how this disorder makes you feel. I feel totally out of control. I never know when I am going to feel sick or when I am going to get sick to the point of dehydration. Randy has been great. I did have one problem and it was not his fault. He got a phone call from Christine. Someone has told her our business. I am not sure who but the timing was amazing. She called the night I got out of the hospital. I think that was extermly rude. I really hope she loses Randys number. It doesnt threaten me just annoys me. Its funny how exs always turn back up when they know they cant have you. Jeff has asked me back a couple times since I met Randy. Its like they dont want you to be happy. Well we are going to be happy and nobody can stop that. Because we love each other to a point that nobody can touch. I think who ever told our business is sick. How could that person do that? We have a baby invovled here. Not to mention my child who loves Randy. Some people really need to grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment