This weekend went way too fast. Friday, I had to work til 12am, I crashed as soon as I got home. Tina spent the weekend with Kisten, I seen her everyday though. Saturday was potato day for me. I had nothing put potatoes all day. I had one for lunch and dinner. I also had dinner with Randy's mom that was fun. I was so tired I tried to sleep on the couch it was not happening. Sunday I went to my cousins b-day and fell asleep early. Randy and Tina watch the show Planet Earth. Its their Sunday thing. I live with a bunch of science geeks.
I don't really feel pregnant yet. No morning sickness yet. Besides gas, and being tired. I have no real symptoms. I hope everything is ok. I really want this baby. Ever since I really got to know Randy and I fell in love with him, I could not wait to have his child. I am so lucky to have him. He is definitely every women dream. He is going to be a great father. He loves kids. I mean he is my daughters playmate. I never seen a man more ready to be a father. He is calling our baby Uncle Ben because its about the size of a grain of rice. He love this baby already. Every time I mention it he gets this look on his face. He looks so happy. I love him so much and I cant wait to marry him. Well I better get his lunch ready. I will keep you updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment