I have to go this morning for more blood. I have to admit I am kind of scared. What if my hormone levels are not higher? Alot of people at work have been telling me stories about people they know that have miscarried because of that. I don't know what I would do if that happened. Randy was supportive as usual , I could tell he is worried too. I know he is just being strong for me. I always over analyze things. Today is my last day of work for the week yipeee. I know I only worked two days but I am exhausted. I cant wait for my weekend of rest to begin. I need to go out and get fruits and veggies to eat. I want to make sure that whatever happens with the baby it wont be my fault. I am going to get juices, .salads, fruits anything that looks good and that I can munch on. I am worried about all the lifting I do at work. I hope I am not over doing it. I am not sure what my limits are yet cause I have not really seen the doctor. I am going to ask today. I am soo excited to be five weeks. On Monday I will post what is happening to the baby so everyone can see. Well I am off to get blood done.
No comments:
Post a Comment