I am extermly tired this morning but I cant sleep. I got the news back from my blood test yesterday. My hormone levels are still low but they seem to think they will rise every forty eight hours. I went and got some prenatal samples. I dont know why I get up this early then go back to sleep in an hour. It really is weird.I have to schedule my first prenatal appointment. I hope I can hear the baby's heart beat. I think it may be a little early yet. 5-8 weeks is when you hear it.I am so glad I am not a first time mother. I find them so annoying. Its funny to watch them think they feel the baby before they do. I mean I even thought I heard my baby's heartbeat my first time and I was wrong. First time mothers are funny. I am glad I know whats going on and I am ready. I can also save Randy some extra stress to.
I still dont understand why I have not gotten sick. I hope there is nothing wrong with the baby. I am sure everything is fine. I eat right and everything. I take my vitamens, I take naps. I am extermly healthy. Well wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment