Yesterday I was really hormonal. Tina wanted to go to the pet store. You know the one by big lots. She wanted to go there because last time we went there she became friends with this little kitten. Well we took her, the kitten was not there. I never seen such a broken heart little girl. I was crying right along with her, plus trying not to at the same time. Randy suggested playing with a puppy to get her mind off of it. We did that. It worked for awhile. We went to Walmart to get her glasses fixed. It started all over again. I think Randy almost cried. I think we both realized how important having a pet is to our daughter. We are planning after the baby is born to try buying a house together so that Tina can have a pet and the new baby can have some much needed room.
I could not sleep last night. I tossed and turned. I think its due to the gas I have on my stomach almost all the time. I am soo tired all day. I got a little rest yesterday. After awhile I was tired again. I think I am getting a cold. That's one common thing about being pregnant you get sick so easy. I sneezed all night long. I think I kept Randy up some. He has been working 9 hour shifts going in at 6. When he goes to work I have a hard time going back to sleep. Like now its 5:45 in the morning and I am up. I will probably start feeling tired and go back to sleep til Tina wakes up then feel tired later. I don't know how I am going to make it through work tonight.I guess I better figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment