Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Four Weeks

I am four weeks and two days. I hope to use this blog for my baby book so I will write as I have pregnancy symtoms. The only three things so far is, my breasts really hurt, I am exermly tired all the time, I have really bad heartburn and gas. Other than that I feel fine. I go to the doctors today for blood work. Its just to confirm what I already know. After that it will probably be a month before my first prenatal appointment. I am only four weeks, theres not even a heart beat yet. So you can better understand, heres whats happening.

Your baby is still very small, only about 0.014 inches to 0.04 inches in length. The embryo, probably in about its second week of development, has multiplied to about 150 cells. Your baby is being nourished by secretions from the uterine lining. Layers of cells already are specialized according to functions. The outer layer will become the nervous system, skin and hair; the inner layer will be the breathing and digestive organs; and the middle layer will become the skeleton, bones, cartilage, muscles, circulatory system, kidneys and sex organs.

Here are some great websites

http://www.webmd.com/solutions/sc/pregnancy-week-by-week/weeks1-4 used this one above.

www.pregnancyguideonline.com

www.babycenter.com

Pretty cool huh. I love learning about how life starts in the womb so I plan on posting some more sites and evey week updating you on my babys development. I am so excited and I know Randy is too. Well I am off to get blood taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment