Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Back to work, sick, drs appointment

I went back to work last night. Someone had called off.So I had to work the third shift. That took everything out of me. I have not kept down anything all day. I am not sure if its because its hot or that I am over doing it. Hyperemesis gravidarum is extreme, persistent nausea and vomiting during pregnancy that may lead to dehydration. I figured I better explain what is wrong with me. One in 300 women have the diease lucky me. Mine is semi under control with meds but not always. Its a fight everyday to keep anything down. You never know when it will show its ugly head. I really hope at some point today I can keep something down or its back to er. I hate er.

I had a doctors appointment yesterday, my first one. I am 7 weeks and 3 days. But when Brenda did my pelvic exam she seems to think I am farther along. Maybe two more weeks or so. My due date may change. Right now its Dec 16th, I have an ultrasound on the 31st this month.Doctor will know more than. Right before Doctor Moodleys office moves to Prospect St. I cant wait to have my 4d ultrasound done. I really hope I have a boy. Well that's enough for now time to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment