Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Four days in the hospital/Picc Line/ babies

I just got out of the hosptial again. It was a long stay full of uncertainty. My insurance is being a pain in the ass about my home iv therapy. They want me to get a picc line put in. I am not sure if that is a good idea or not. Randy and I are going to do some more research and make the decision together. I love that man. He has proved to me over and over again that he is there for me. I can see him taking care of me when I am old. Hell he takes care of me now. He helps me take a shower when I have an iv in my arm and I cant do everything. Everyday he shows me that he is the one for me. I have never known anyone more loyal. I trust him with my life and my babies.I know he is scared. I am too. Its hard being sick all the time. I am glad I have him it makes it so much better. We have a rare type of love, everyone can feel it when they are around us. Its so rare in fact I know nobody who has it. I mean nobody. Its the type that lasts forever and has no conditions. Well I find myself going on and on again about Randy, you have to understand I love that man. I did not know what love was til him. Ohh I almost forgot about how HEALTHY my baby is. I heard its heart beat today!! Its 130 which is perfect. I also learned that women with hg only have a 3% of miscarrying while women without the disease have a 15% of miscarrying I really found that interesting. I am sure that eased Randy's mind. I know his ex miscarried with his child and I can see why he would be scared. Well I am off to cuddle with the man I love. I hope everyone who reads this has a great day. I hope everyone who is having a baby is doing well and everything is healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment