Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Depressed

I cant help but to be a little depressed. I feel soo helpless. I am not working right now. Randy is working alot of overtime to make ends meet. I feel like a mooch. Friends have told me that he knows I would do the same thing for him. Sometimes I dont think he knows I love him. Our romance kinda went down the tubes since I cant stand anyones smell. I want to hug and kiss him but I just cant all the time. Everyone who can eat and drink normally should be thankful. I havent been able to do that in so long I forget what its like. I have to tip toe when I eat and make sure its something I can keep down.. I am in the hospital once aweek meaning up to that point I am feeling lousy so I am not spending much time with Tina. I feel like a terrible mom and like a terrrible spouse. Hopefully in a few weeks I am better and things can go back to normal. Well thats all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment