I am now 11 weeks. I am still sick. I spent the weekend again in the hospital. I think they keep room 319 open for me because thats the room I am always in. I couldnt believe how stupid other doctors are. I mean you would think they would read your chart. I went all day sun without the meds I need because Dr Smith and Er would not listen to me. I have went through this same thing once before I know what I am talking about. Every weekend I learn that I picked the right ob. I really scared Randy twice this weekend. I never seen him soo stressed. I had a seizure like episodes. The doctors said it wasnt a seizure just a reaction from passing out. I beg a differ. I am trained as a delegated nurse. Meaning I have spent more time on that subject then they have. Plus I did the same thing with my first daughter. They never did figure out what it was.I guess thats Marion General for you. At least my baby is healthy. I have been feeling so sick this morning, once you gag its usually over. My gag reflex in on overdrive with my hg. Everything smells bad and strong. I cant hardly stand to be near Randy. Its nothing personal I just cant stand his smell. I cant stand really anybody smell. I mean most foods smell nasty to me. I guess its a part of being pregnant. So if you are around me and I gag and throw up dont take it personally. Its just what I do. Its part of my disorder.
Your Baby:
Your baby's organ systems are now functioning and he has a skeleton, nerves and blood circulation. Your baby's tiny feet are fully formed and shaped and could stand on an adult's fingernail. The most critical part of baby's development is now over, and the remainder of the pregnancy is about rapid growth, organ maturation and getting ready for delivery. In fact, your baby grows so quickly now that he will start out this week being approximately 21 - 25 mm or 0.85 - 1.0 inches and by the end of the week will be 44 - 51 mm or 1.75 - 2.0 inches and weigh approximately 7 grams! Your baby's head is about ½ of his body length. The baby's eyelids are fused now and the irises are developing. Your baby will begin to get baby teeth, fingernails, toenails and hair follicles this week, too.
This time next year your baby will be 23 Weeks Old!. Can you believe it? Time flies so fast! Be sure you start chronicling these memories now by creating your free pregnancy & baby journal today! http://www.babiesonline.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/week11.asp
No comments:
Post a Comment