I once again was hospitalized over the weekend. I am so glad that Randy stayed the night with me. It made me feel better knowing that he was there watching me ready to take care of me. I don't know the doctors name but he wanted to release me before I kept anything down. I told him that I didn't think so. Not til I kept down lunch. I kept down lunch and Randy took me home.I am not sure how work is going I really haven't called. I cant wait to get back but I know til I can hold things down its best not to rush it. I am eight weeks now. I was able to hold down a bunch of food on Sunday so maybe things are getting better sooner than they did with Tina. I don't know. I still throw up twice a day though.
I have had nothing but problems with Doctors that are not mine. Another example of that was when Dr. Folk came in and changed my prescription. After my midwife already wrote me one. She had already signed it and he went and changed it , didn't even tell her. I told her at my last appointment and she was pretty pissed. Him changing my prescription means I have to wait for more Zofran which I need to keep things down. He did not even know my insurance information to be changing my prescription. Another reason why Doctor Moodley is the best. You never wait when you are in his office for more than five minutes.I am in and out. If something happens to my baby I am so suing Folk he obviously does not know what he is doing. I am out of Zofran in two days and since he changed the pills my insurance will not cover it for awhile. So don't be surprised if I am hospitalized again. I really need those pills for my disease and there was a reason why Brenda wrote what she wrote on the prescription she had already checked with my insurance. One word Malpractice.
No comments:
Post a Comment