Monday, April 2, 2012

My weekend with my family

What a great weekend I had with my kids and hubby. It was so nice to do something for us for a change on my weekend off. I am always doing things for other people and not getting the time with my kids and hubby that I so desperately need. On Friday we stay home and went to the park with the kiddos. We went and fed the ducks.

 On Saturday, we went to Cosi. They had a new race and water exhibit I really wanted to see. The water exhibit let you walk through an actual cloud. My kids enjoyed that part of it. The race exhibit was really nice and had puppets and other items to teach about race. I loved the teaching moments it gave me. I was able to let them know that race does not define a person. A person of any race can be anything! 

                     Water exhibit and Kids Space fun                            



Sunday we went to the zoo. It started out chilly but got nicer by the end. We seen everything and got out of there at 3. We then went to white castle and got us some hamburgers then headed to the park to run out the remaining energy my kids had. We even went through a trail. My feet were killing me late Sunday but it was so worth it. Finally we got to do a family day. Our weekend consisted of us together and not extended family events. Don't get me wrong I love my extended family, but I love spending quality time with the people that live under my roof too.

 I decided to delay my test til I knew for sure if I really want to go or not. I might end up delaying til Ava is in school full time. Right now I do not see me being able to study as much as I should. I am still assessing the situation but for now that is what I think will happen.








My hubby also made me a sand and water table for the kids on Sunday. Check out what fun they had above. It is great for all ages!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment