The great thing about being married to Randy is that we can talk. If we have problems we talk them out and get through them. I understand that we have three kids and things are hard. I know we do not get enough time together. Sometimes this makes things hard and stressful on our relationship. The great thing is we get through it. My husband tries hard to understand me and make me feel wonderful. He did that yet again. Not only did he stay up all night during our argument cleaning but he gave me the birthday celebration I so badly wanted. I came home to so many thoughtful things. He apologized and we made up. One fight a year is not bad. We deal with it and move on. I love him. Just as much as I always have. My favorite thing to do it to listen to him. I love to hear about how he feels and his dreams.
Five years (almost) of marriage and we are as strong as ever. I know this is the make or break point for most marriages. I have seen too many go down the tubes at this point. I think communication and understanding goes a long ways. Marriage counseling has happened to many of the people in my family at this point. I am not knocking marriage counseling but it is nice to have the communication not to need it. To work through your problems on your own.Randy and I can do this and it makes us stronger. We are stronger today then we have ever been. Every once a year argument makes us understand each other better.
No comments:
Post a Comment