Let there be life in my container garden! And there is. My garden is looking great so far. I have peas in their five gallon buckets already. I have cucumbers that will be moving to their permanent home soon. I have lazy beans but they are starting to sprout. I have lettuce that needs a salad table ( hint hint hubby) I have strawberries starting to form their green leaves. I have four beautiful broccoli plants. Every child's nightmare. And many others. Unfortunately I do not have pepper sprouts yet. Hopefully soon. This weekend I am doing some major planting and getting ready for the season. I will update the plant pictures as they progress. There is nothing like fresh veggies and frutis from your garden. Anyone can do this even with very little space and knowledge!
Hello Broccoli. 3 other plants like this
Romaine Lettuce three in each.
Tina's zinnias. Ava's daisies not pictured. Still pretty small.
Lazy green bean just starting
Roma tomatoes are getting there (above)
Sugar snap peas below. 3 more of these
Cucumber needs a bigger home.
Strawberry Plant getting bigger! I have three. This is one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment