As a mother, your worst fear is loosing a child. I cannot imagine that pain and I hope to never experience it.
Yesterday, I received a call from my mother in law. My sister in law who was pregnant with twin is going in for an emergency c section. Her daughter's heartbeat was not able to be found. Long story short they delivered my nephew and my niece was born still born. My heart is broken. My sweet little niece is no longer with us.
What god would do this? My sister in law only ever wanted to be a mother. She struggled for years with infertility and finally she was pregnant after invitro. Then she finds out it's twins! Shortly after that she finds out that she is having a boy and a girl. Her life is coming together and she can finally have the family she always wanted. She is a very devoted Christian. Then yesterday that perfect ending is just stolen from her. No baby girl. Why?
Why does an Atheist like me get three kids, the love of my life and the family I always wanted but a devoted Christian has struggled to get this? This is god's plan? How cruel this so called god is. How unfeeling and cruel.
This whole thing gives makes me more atheist than I ever was before. My niece deserved life just like my kids do. My niece deserves to be here so I can hold her. Why! Why? If anyone is made to be a mother it is my sister in law. I do not get it. I am not angry at this so called god. I am angry that this has happened to my sister in law. I am angry that my niece is not here and I will never get to meet her. I will never get to hold her. Then people go on and on about god's plan. Killing babies is god's plan? There is no such thing as god. My niece died because her heart stopped. Not because god wanted her. She is gone because she had something wrong with her that the doctors did not detect. It makes my heart hurt just as much either way though.
No comments:
Post a Comment