Monday, March 19, 2012

Ohhhh the irony!! And my beautiful family. (best for last)

Life is funny sometimes. What goes around always comes right back around. Just when you least expect it too. 

Over the weekend I had a baby shower to go to. I had to be around people in my husband's family that have never liked me or accepted me. One person in particular really got a taste of her own medicine. I was so happy to see someone finally reek what they sow. 

My husband's cousin was always like "my kids are not going to be loud","my kids are going to be perfect". What a crock. Her kids were probably the worst I have seen in a long time. They would not  listen to a word she said. She had to spank her youngest daughter right in front of everyone. What an idiot. I wanted to laugh so hard. Paybacks are hell. Maybe next time she will not judge or be rude to someone else's kid. Now who is the idiot?

On a lighter note,  (yeah I enjoyed that topic way too much). Everything has been going great. Corbin is nine months and is trying hard to walk. Ava is adding! Can you believe that? She loves it too. Tina is doing very well in school and is playing the violin.

Randy and I are doing great too. Randy got fixed ( no more babies) and I have been working on going to college. More soon. I really have to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment