Some people in my life have not liked me. Most of the reasons are because of rumors or because they are simply envious. I was so glad to debunk some of those myths and rumors with just showing someone the real me.
My sister recently met a guy she really likes. My husband knows his family (long story). Well I guess his family does not like me because of what some chick from high school once said about me. I invited him over for dinner. We had a great time. I was so glad that he seen that I am not so bad. I never ever have told my husband to stop hanging out with his family. My husband made that decision on his own.It was for personal reasons that I am not discussing here.
The main reason why I am writing this blog is that I think everyone should give everyone a chance. Don't listen to what other people say about a person. You may not know if there is conflict or history there. The stories may even be made up. I hope my sister's boyfriend goes back and tells those people that he likes me and that he did not see anything wrong with me. Also that I treat Randy good and he is happy. I am all for getting the truth out and stopping the rumors and lies!
No comments:
Post a Comment