We could not go to New York. Hell who has the money in this economy to go anywhere? So we stayed home. I had to work most of the day on New Years Eve.We got all our supplies at the dollar tree. We got decorations, snacks, hats, noise makers, silly string, confetti, and really glittery glasses. We were ready!
Saturday finally came. New Years Eve! I had to work the majority of the day and did not get home til 9. I got home, we put on our hats and glasses. The party begun! We ate our clock cookies, and I admired the sign my husband and kids made.
Of course before I knew it Corbin needed to eat and I fell asleep. We did not even get to do the silly string or anything. Ava also fell fast asleep holding her favorite cookie. We ended up doing it the next night after I got off work.The time I was awake was very fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment