Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring!!!!!!

Spring is here!!! Wooo Hoo! Before you know it my family will be very active again. Bike rides, hiking, swimming, walks, and parks. We are super excited!

Next week is spring break and I have tons of things planned. I think if it keeps in the 80s we need to have a water gun fight or play in the sprinkler. I want my kids to remember a great spring break. The weather better cooperate!



Today, I took the younger two kids for a walk and outside to play. The weather is just so nice that staying inside is not an option. We went and played in the sprinkler too. Corbin surprised me by standing up. I was so excited to see him do it without holding on to anything! I was so proud! Ava loved playing in the sprinkler too. What a great day! Later we are going to have a cook out. Then we are going to the park. Spring is starting off beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment