Friday, March 23, 2007

Scared of the Dark

It was a long night for Randy and I. My daughter has recently became scared of the dark. We took her all around the house to show her that there are no monsters. She still would not go to bed in her bed. So Randy and I decided in order for us to have some alone time, we should let her fall asleep in between us, then we would put her in her bed. Bad Plan!! I ended up falling asleep. I guess its to be expected when your cuddling with your two favorite people. Randy woke up though and put her back to bed. By the time that happened we were tired and really not in the mood for romance. See, having a child can be stressful at times. You definitely put your need and wants last and do whats best for the child. I have tons of time for romance with Randy. I only have one chance to be a good mommy. I mean Randy and I are going to spend our whole lives together. Hopefully my daughter will be out of our bed by 16!! (just a joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment