Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Been Busy

have been very busy these days. Working, spending time with my family and cleaning the house when I get a chance. Nothing really new I guess. I have been trying to get my car fixed this week. Its not done yet. Hopefully by today it will be.
Christina has been being her smart self as usual. I know I am her mom and I am biast but I think she is the smartest kid in Marion. She knows so much. I have never heard a five year old use such big words. I think I did a great job with her. I hate to brag but I don't think anyone can parent as good as I do.( exception, Randy) My child is very well behaved and no violence was involved in getting her that way. I have been more than her parent I have been her teacher. I think that's what parents are "teachers". I think Christina is going to go far in life because she has the best two parents. Randy and I.
Speaking of Randy, he is doing great. Everyday I fall more and more in love with him. We recently bought a digital camera together. It felt nice to be a couple picking out an item that will belong to both of us. I cant wait til he asks me to marry him. I don't know if he realizes this or not but I don't care what the ring looks like or how he does it. The only thing I care about is being with him. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him. He is one of a kind. I really am lucky. We have this great relationship that nobody can even touch. I don't know anyone who is as happy as we are. We don't even fight. I mean I have been upset with him, but the whole time I am upset I am close to him explaining how I feel. He gets it. He gets me. I mean voices have never raised. We talk to each other and spend the time to understand each other. I don't know anyone that does that. Randy told me that he doesn't either. Like I said I am lucky. Well I am off to clean I will update this later

No comments:

Post a Comment