Saturday, March 24, 2007

Engaged!!!

I have never been this happy in my whole life!! I had a pretty long 12 hour day at work. I was talking to Randy on the way home complaining about everything. I did not want to go home, I did not want to sit around at home like we usually do. When I came inside he tried to kiss me. I told him to hold on cause I needed to put some stuff in the kitchen. When I sat down in the front room I seen one of my favorite roses. I like those multi-colored ones. It had a ring tied to it. I looked at Randy and I said "no" and he said yes. I started to cry and Randy told me to stop or he would to. He helped me untie it and got on one knee. I then distracted him with a kiss. I guess we kind of mentally talked to each other because to me it seemed like the question was asked even though it wasn't. After stopped hugging and kissing him, I looked at him and said you have not asked me yet. He said "will you"? I said let me think about it. Yes!! I said yes after that. I was soo happy. I still cant believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment