Thursday, March 22, 2007

Busy with no real break

This week has been soo busy and I have had no real break. Monday I had to go into work early for one of my staff. Then I came back in at 3 and did not leave til midnight. The whole time I was there I cleaned up vomit. Tuesday, I had to go shopping for my clients. I had some of the day off. I did spend most of the day on the phone. I did get a chance to go to Sears. I bought Randy his present for his birthday early. I couldn't wait so I gave it to him. Wednesday, the sick client had to go to the doctors so I had to go in early to take her there. I also was in a minor accident that was my fault. I tapped the persons bumper in front of me. You would have thought I totaled her car. Today I have to take my other client to the doctors.Hopefully I will be home at a decent time and take the rest of the day off. We will see I guess. Overworked and under appreciated. I don't have the weekend off I am working 12 hour shifts.

I cant wait til Randy gets home. I really want to cuddle with him.It was like we went to sleep last night for five minutes then he was back up again and gone. I don't feel we really have spent much time together.I know, we will. We always do.

Tina got her own savings account this week. I really think its important especially this day and age to save money. I seen on the news where Americans are not saving hardly any money. I want her to know that saving is very important.I think that showing her this early will keep her out of debt when she is older. She was soo excited. She picked a prize out of the treasure chest and got her own bank book. I am soo proud of my little girl. She is on the right track and I know its Randy and I who are putting her there. I would say her father but he is never there. That makes me very upset to. He reminds me of my father. In and out whenever he so chooses. I hope he does not hurt her. I cant help her avoid it everyone has to learn things on their own. I am her mommy and I will be there to pick up the pieces I always am.

No comments:

Post a Comment