Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sometimes you just have to freak out but not always....

Sometimes you have to stop hiding all your feelings and tell them as you feel them. Especially when you are in a relationship with someone you plan on spending the rest of your life with.

I finally broke down and told Randy how I was feeling. I even showed him my blog. We have taken the last few weeks to improve our relationship. I hope there is a permanent change this time.

Our anniversary was a great day. He had to work but he went all the way to Columbus to pick up my present. It is a wooden photo album that he can get engraved. I surprised him with dinner and candles. We danced and went to sleep. Yes we were tired. I could not imagine a better anniversary than spending the evening cuddling with the man I love.

6 years and going strong despite the bumps in the road.I am sure there will be more. But both of us are willing to improve.


No comments:

Post a Comment