I am sure this type of blog has been done over and over. I however am wanting to add my two cents and make some recomendations of what I hope to start keep in my purse.
I have never been a purse carrier. I am one of those moms that are never prepared. I hope to change that and be more prepared.
Items I think every mom needs in her purse,
1. Wet Wipes. You never know when there is going to be sticky hands, or you are going to get out in public and your child suddenly has a nasty face.
2. Tissues and Napkins- Countless times I have been to a fast food restaurant and they have not given me any napkins. Wet wipes are good for cleaning the child, but a napkin absorbs spills and is a good thing to keep around. Tissues are for older kids who can blow their own nose.
3. Snacks- Raisins, granola bars and any other snack that will keep. This is for the times when my kids are suddenly hungry in the middle of me shopping.
4. Travel sun screen- This is a must. As moms we forget. Admit it, you have too. Who wants to come home early in fear of a sunburn?
5. First Aid kit- I do not know how many times my child has been playing softball and needed a band aid. I am the mother who never has one.
6. Pain relievers for adults- Yes we get headaches too!
7. Lip balm
8. small toys or a few small board books. How many times have I been waiting for 20 minutes at the doctors and wish I had one of these for my toddler? Many more than I want to admit.
9. Extra change of clothes in car- Keep an extra change of clothing in your car in case of emergencies. I was once having adult conversations at an LLL meeting and had to go home early because of an accident.
10. Bug spray- small thing of bug spray is a must! This is will come in handy for those last minute hiking trips
11. Travel deodorant and body spray- My daughter is a preteen, enough said!
12. Gum- A good thing to have for bad breath.
13. Disinfecting wipes- To wipe down carts or if your child comes in contact with something really nasty.
14. Hand sanitizer- I am not big on this but a small bottle could not hurt.
15- Stain remover- Who has ever been out and their child has gotten something on their clothes? I have had this happen to me a bunch.
16. Crayons and small pieces of paper- You know those small tablets? Well those would be perfect to bust boredom.
17. Hair ties and small brush- I have girls and they always seem to mess up their hair before we get to the store. I touch up would work wonders!
18. Eye glass repair kit- My kids are rough on their glasses.
19. Cell phone- This is a no brainer.
20. Anti inch cream
21. small lotion
23. Pen
24. Notepad
Feel free to let me know if I forgot something.
No comments:
Post a Comment