Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Breastfeeding wonderful, but hard all at the same time.
Ever since I found out I was pregnant I have been determined to breastfeed. I really wanted to with Tina but with school and everything I thought it would be too hard. Well here I am breastfeeding and learning thats its not so easy. Breastfed babies wake up every two hours to be fed. They also need their dipars changed before you feed and after. Dont get me wrong I am not going to stop. I just need some place to vent a little. My breasts are full! I mean they are really full. I hope Randy and I can go get a pump in the next day or so. Ava is not able to lach on properly with all the milk I have and its causeing me to be dry and cracked. So with no sleep I am in pain. Good news, Ava is getting what is best for her. I think thats important. I dont mind a little suvering. Hell I had two HG kids if I can get through that then I can get through anything. Well Tina is home from school I need to pay attention to her. I hope everyone has a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment