Thursday, February 22, 2007

"Your Much Too Beautiful and Loved to be sad"

Well its going to be a crazy day. I work second shift tonight. I hate second shift I feel like I miss out on the day. I really miss Tina and Randy when I am at work.

I am worried about taking my promotion. I am afraid that I wont get as much time with Tina and Randy. I mean I don't feel like I have enough time with them now. I guess when I look at it I never could have enough time with the both of them.

I think I have pretty much made my decision. I am going to announce at my meeting tomorrow that I am going to take the job on a trial basis. That way if I cant handle it them I will be able to step down.

I think I will make alot of good changes for my clients. Give them more options and try to make their life at their home much more enjoyable. As manager I have to live for that.

I cannot believe how much I have accomplished in 6 months. I got rid of all the toxic in my life, (Jeff), I met the man of my dreams, my daughter turned five and is almost ready for Kindergarten, I got a raise last month , a promotion this month, I am getting my divorce final in the next month or so, getting engaged to the man of my dreams, and planning a wedding, I don't know what I was soo depressed about. I have it better than most people. I guess it goes back to what Randy said "You're much too beautiful and loved to be sad" or something like that. That's a good example of why I love him so much. He is always there encouraging me and being there.

So I guess I will start thinking of what he said when I get overwhelmed. I think I will be overwhelmed with happiness instead of sadness.

"You're much too beautiful and loved to be sad"

No comments:

Post a Comment