Saturday, February 17, 2007

Just my Opinion and my weekend

It has came to my attention that some people are not pleased by what I write in my blog. I really dont care. I guess thats why its called Chasitys blog. Anyway, its just my opinion and my feelings, if you cant take it then please dont read it.

On a brighter subject, I had a great weekend. Randy took me for breakfast dinner and to a movie.. He was trying to make me feel better. I think he did a great job. It wasnt all the places Randy took me that made me feel better, it was more the care he showed me. He let me cry on his shoulder. I have never had this in my life from any man. I mean my father abandoned me when I was a baby. All the other men in my life have left one way or another. I come to realize that the only man I can trust is Randy.

I cant believe that my baby is going to school soon. I mean its a matter of six months. That's not very long at all. I really don't want her to go. Not because I don't want her to learn and to make friends. Only because it means she is getting older and is going to need me less and less. I guess its part of life, they don't stay small forever. One thing she is going to have to live with is the fact that no matter how big she gets she is my baby, my first and only baby.

Well that's enough of my rambling for one day. Remember if you cant take other peoples opinions, don't read their blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment