Thursday, May 10, 2012
I know what I want to be when I grow up!!!!!!
27 years old and finally have a passion beyond passions. I want to be an LC. I know the path I need to take and I am so excited. Today I am going to my first LLL meeting. To meet people and to eventually maybe have a chapter in my home town. I do not know how to go about this but it is becoming my passion. I think and I know to be true that breastfeeding could save lives. Could save families money on medications. I really think more women would succeed if there was more support. I want to be that support. First I have to become an RN then I have to get my hours helping breastfeeding moms. I talked to wic and I am hoping they call me back to become a peer counselor. I seriously would quit my current job and find a way to do it. I would jump today if I had to. I really want this more than anything. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment