Friday, June 4, 2010

First Day of Summer Vacation

Of course I could not sleep in. I am so used to getting up early and taking Tina to school. Now sure what to do with myself in the mornings anymore. I tried to stay in bed this morning but still was up before 7:30. Probably by the time I get used to it, it will be too late.

Yesterday we went swimming and played outside. The girls had a ball. Before we knew it Daddy was home and it was time for lunch. Time really flew!!! We ate dinner and Daddy went to school. Ah the life of a busy working family. Anyway Randy came home before we knew it again and we went for a nice family walk. We came home and put the girls to bed. I tried to stay up but I have been working so hard on loosing weight that I am tired by the end of the day. But good news I lost a half of a pound lol!! Not much but something. Enough to encourage me again. I was starting to get discouraged. So today i am going to try shimmy and swim. I am just going to stay active and do what I can to boost this weight loss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment